• California Licensed Physician
• General Surgeon
• Qualified Medical Examiner (QME)
• Agreed Medical Examiner (AME)
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
• American Medical Association
• California Medical Association
• American Osteopathic Association
• Orange County Medical Association
Co-owner of Tustin Irvine Medical Group, Dr. Rivera earned his medical degree from the Medical School of Chile in Santiago Chile He completed his General Surgery residency at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, affiliate hospital of The University of Michigan. Dr. Rivera also completed a fellowship in Cardio-Thoracic Surgery at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, affiliate hospital of New Jersey School of Medicine.
Dr. Rivera owned and operated Medical Center of Santa Ana since 1993, where he established his reputation as a talented and skilled surgeon and physician. In February 2009, Dr. Rivera merged his practice with Tustin Irvine Medical Group where he will continue to practice Occupational Medicine, General and Vascular Surgery, and Family Medicine for his loyal patients and clients.